BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm sorry..

Life is sometimes wonderful...sometimes it is terrible.Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is difficult..Sometimes it makes us happy and sometimes it makes us sad and get hurt..The most important thing is how we confront it.

To someone that always be with me..

You always always and always beside me whenever I'm happy,sad,stress,good,bad, and all those feelings and behaviours that I have.Thank you so much is just that I can say.I wish that I do not need to hurt you and to make you sad.But sorry becoz I have to do it.I have to..

Sory dat we have to end our relationship that we have build for 2 years.Sory dat we have to forget the dreams that we had made.Sory dat we have to give away our love.Sory dat we are no longer like before.Sory dat I make you cry.But this is the best way dat I should do..

I luv u but I luv Islam more..I luv you but I luv myself more.I luv you but I have to forget you bcoz I still luv u and I want you to luv ur life more than me.(??)Now I realize dat I'm just ordinary people dat always done something wrong.But I have to be better.i have to change.I don't want to make the same mistakes.I have to prepare myself well before I die.I have my own responsibility to my God and my religion.So forgive me..

I know this is the 16th times dat I asked you to leave me but this time I will not come back to you anymore.I promise myself dat u are not longer mine and I'm not longer yours.SORRY..

Please forget me..Please leave me..Please don't ask me to come to you..Please don't find me..Please don't call me..Please just leave me alone..Please understand me..Please don't cry bcoz of me..and please forgive me..

Remember dat life is always meaningful for those who are appreciate it..